We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
King Air Aircraft Mechanics
Why work at Hampton Aviation?
Salary and Time-Off
- Competitive salaries based on your experience level and qualifications
- Time off for all standard holidays
- Paid vacation accrued on a weekly basis
- 100% employer-sponsored medical coverage with options that you can tailor to your needs
- Set aside money for retirement with our 50% matching program
- Friendly and casual with exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for employee-sponsored education as it relates to your job duties
Standard of Conduct
Drug & Alcohol Prevention Program: Each Hampton Aviation employee is held to the highest standard of performance and conduct. Our policies follow Federal Aviation Regulations.
Contact our Office Manager, Phyllis Caldwell: