As our business and capabilities steadily grow, so does our square footage.
In the last year, our capacity has expanded to 65,000 square feet with the additions of a 25,000 square foot maintenance hangar and a 15,000 square foot paint hangar. We have designed our facility with an extensive list of aircraft in mind, and we have the equipment and capabilities to repair anything from piston singles to cabin class turbines.
Our facility includes:
- Separate General Aviation and Government hangars & parts rooms
- State-of-the art paint hangar
- Numerous wing, fuselage, and flight control repair fixtures
- Machine shop
- Welding and machining rooms
- Newly refurbished corporate office with a conference room
- Pilots lounge
Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport
196 Highway 980
Mena, AR 71953