Specializing in an extensive list of aircraft, from piston singles to cabin class turbines, we have the expertise and capabilities to get your job done on time and within budget.
One-stop, good as new service means one stop. Our services include everything from heavy structural repair to complete chemical strip and paint.
We pride ourselves on our ability to find a solution where no one else can. Whether it be a tool design, conceived and built in our shop, or locally fabricating parts that are unavailable—Hampton Aviation is looking ahead, seeing potential problems, and aggressively working towards solutions to provide you with the best value.
- Certified Installer for Frakes Exhaust Kit
- Fuselage to wing attach angles kit; P/N 101-1202-1S
- Empennage inspection panels kit; P/N 101-6003-00XX
- Main wing spar access panels kit; P/N 101-1200-1S
- Door reinforcement doubler installation kit; P/N 101-4034-1S
- Heavy maintenance
- Annual, 100 Hour, and Phase Inspections
- Complete chemical strip and paint capabilities
- Landing gear system rigging
- Flight control rigging
- Power plant maintenance
- Airframe parts duplication
- Tooling fabrication capabilities for specific repairs
- Airframe symmetry inspections
- Damage history and airframe corrosion inspections
- Extensive experience in systems troubleshooting
- Complete aircraft restoration